February 1, 2009

Even the Gods Obey the Fates


Olivia Robertson's Reflections Article:
Brigantia 2009

During these interesting times of Global Warming, Financial Meltdown and global violence, so many of us wonder should we be on our knees in penitence for having trashed our lovely Earth; or standing up bravely for our values – or simply enter the beautiful Many Coloured Land of our visions – with an exciting climax in 2012!

To pay honour to the moment, I offer three of my prophetic visions. The first I choose was in the New Year of 1947. At that time – I was 29 – I knew nothing of the religion of the Goddess. As a Protestant I had been brought up to avoid Catholic “Mariolatry”. So what happened came as a revelation.

To read the rest of this article, please see this page: Even the Gods Obey the Fates