March 11, 2015

Isis of Alchemy

 
"Isis of Alchemy, Transformation through the Goddess" is now available in paperback.  It may be ordered through Amazon (or any other bookstore), as well as through libraries.  It is always available to be read in full for no charge in the Online Library section of our website as well.
 
This book includes eight rituals of the Fellowship of Isis along with illustrations, by Olivia Robertson. She wrote in the introduction:
 
"My own series of experiences occurred while I was writing the Alchemical Rituals now presented in this book. Yet when I began writing, I knew little of the subject. I often re-read three of my favourite classics: 'Le Comte de Gabalis' by the Abbe de Montfaucon de Villars, 'The Chymical Wedding of Christian Rosenkreutz,' and 'The Most Holy Trinosophia' by le Comte de Saint Germain. . .As to my own quest, it has led me home. I have discovered the hidden sun within the transforming fire on Brigid's Hearth."